I love this blouse from Asos for various reasons:
- First and foremost, the combination of a “typical” blouse in the front with a unique open, tie detail in the back
- The longer sleeves provide better sun protection
- The loose fit is comfortable in the hot weather
- The material is 100% polyester but it doesn’t feel cheap, the fabric actually feels pretty nice
Sadly, there are only a couple of sizes left for this blouse on Asos, hopefully they will re-stock this affordable piece soon!
Next up are these Aquazzura Spin Me Around sandals. I have been wanting these sandals for a while and once I saw them for 50% off on the Aquazzura website, I decided to purchase them. Here are my thoughts after a couple of wears:
- Great low-block sandal (50mm) that is perfect for the summer
- The suede material is super comfortable and does not rub against my feet
- The only uncomfortable part is my pinky toe get slightly pinched after walking around for a while; it’s weird because the front strap is not tight at all, there are plenty of room for my toes. Hopefully this is the “breaking-in” process and soon I won’t have this pinky toe pinching problem
- I love the simple black sandal with the little gold straps across the ankle. However, I wished the gold straps were a little lower on the ankle so it is more flattering for short legs
Thanks for visiting!