Black Friday is almost upon us! To be disciplined and efficient, I’ve decided to write down a list of items on my wishlist and only check the sales on these items. I’ve generally found that sales are better after Christmas so although I love Black Friday, I never go crazy. Here are the goodies on my Black Friday deals checklist:
- Cloud White and Blue Plaid Coat – I have been eyeing this coat for a few months and will be ordering it during Black Friday. I love the color combination of the dark / light blue, white, black, and grey with the large plaid design. The coat is made of 85% polyester and 15% wool and won’t be warm so I plan on wearing a light Uniqlo puffer jacket underneath.
- Maida Double-Breasted Peacoat Juniper – I am obsessed with this coat after seeing it on InTheFrow. I normally never buy any apparel from my favorite bloggers even if I like them because I don’t want to be a “copy-cat” but I honestly can’t resist this coat! I love the moss green color, the cut, the fit, and the length of the coat will be perfect for my height. This coat has been out of stock for so long, I’m so glad it’s back! It’s currently retailing for $555 so I really hope Reiss has a Black Friday sale!
- Babaton Spencer Coat – This burgundy color coat is perfect for fall! On top of the color, I love the collar design and the belt. Aritzia coats also fit well on my body frame. The coat is made of 74% wool, 20% polyamide, and 6% cashmere. It looks thin so I will likely also wear a light Uniqlo puffer jacket underneath for extra warmth.
- Tipped Topcoat in Italian Stadium-Cloth Wool – The last coat on my list is this wool coat from JCrew. The navy blue and the trench design make the coat very classic. Yet the white lining around the lapel makes the coat look more modern and sleek!
Note: make sure to use Ebates for Black Friday, actual %s might change but Ebates currently offers 1% on Lulus, 3% on Reiss, and 10% on JCrew!
- Strathberry East West Shoulder Bag – Strathberry’s East West shoulder bag is my newest obsession so I am keeping an eye on it during Black Friday. I love the metal bar closure and the simple yet beautiful design of the bag is right up my alley. Too bad this bag doesn’t come in a blush / light pink, I think it would be super pretty with the design. For now, I’m undecided between dark green, taupe, and pearl grey.
- Meadow Double Zip Camera Bag – This bag reminds me of the Gucci Soho Disco (excluding the hefty price), which was on my wish list for so long. The bag comes in numerous colors and two sizes ($180 for regular and $145 for mini). You can also personalize it for an additional $10. The shape of a camera bag is timeliness and I think it would be a very practical and carefree bag for weekend errands and travel.
- Fashionphile – There are a few handbags that I’m eyeing on Fashionphile. I believe Fashionphile had a 10% discount on all bags last year but I’m not 100% certain. On top of my list is the white & yellow Celine Edge for $635! Also on my list are Diorama, Chloe Faye, Celine Classic Box in caramel, and Lady Dior.
Note: make sure to use Ebates for Black Friday, actual %s might change but Ebates currently offers 8% on Saks Fifth Avenue! Also if you have the Chase Freedom credit card, you can get 5% cash back on department stores this quarter!
- Chloe Lauren Suede Scallop Pumps – I’ve wanted a pair of these Chloe Lauren Scallop Pumps for months now but I’m holding out until I can find a light color pair on sale! These pumps look so comfy and versatile: they are professional enough to be worn in the office and casual enough to be worn on the weekends.
- Cole Haan Justine Pumps – If I can’t find the Chloe Lauren Scallop Pumps on sale then I plan on purchasing a block heel pump from Cole Haan. I love Cole Haan shoes, they are always well made and comfortable. Cole Haan has discounts often but most of the time the sales are final and non-refundable which is tricky if you aren’t certain on the fit. Hopefully I can save a couple pretty pennies on Black Friday and still make sure return is an option in case I order the wrong size.
- Stuart Weitzman Midland Boots – My love for Stuart Weitzman continues. Like a lot of ladies out there, I love my Stuart Weitzman Highland boots but I want a shorter heel version. The SW Lowlands are an option but I will take all the height I can get so the SW Midland is the perfect alternative. My ideal color for an SW Midland boot is walnut or black.
Note: make sure to use Ebates for Black Friday, actual %s might change but Ebates currently offers 3% on Mytheresa.com and 2.5% on Cole Haan!
- Privacy Please Minden Dress – Privacy Please dresses are very pretty and romantic. Unfortunately, most of them are too long for me and if I tailor the dress, it would change the flowy, romantic vibe. Then I came across this super cute shorter length dress. I like the light blue with white strips; it helps to counter the plunging neckline. I don’t know if I can pull off the deep cut unless I’m at the beach but I can always wear a cute camisole underneath!
- Ann Taylor Pants (Devin Fit) – One can never have too many work pants. My favorite is the Devin Fit pants from Ann Taylor. The Devin fit is described as “a modern silhouette that sits lower at the waist and is lean through the hip and thigh”. I like the fit, the material, and they are comfortable so if I find the colors I like on sale, I will be stocking up.
- Rag & Bone Jeans (Bedford) – I have been hunting for a dark blue jean that is well fitted. Rag & Bone jeans immediately come to mind for me. I’ve tried a couple pairs in stores and love the soft material. The price tag is the only thing holding me back so hopefully the styles I like are on sale during Black Friday and my size is available.
- Club Monaco Xansa Vest – I’ve honestly been eyeing this vest from last winter but for some reason have never pulled the trigger. I know exactly which outfits I would wear this vest with and since Club Monaco is having a great sale right now so I should seriously just buy this so I cross it off my list.
Note: make sure to use Ebates for Black Friday, actual %s might change but Ebates currently offers 2% on Ann Taylor, 10% on Neiman Marcus, and 2.5% on Club Monaco!
- Gentle Monster Sunglasses – I officially have a favorite sunglasses brand and not surprisingly it’s Gentle Monster. I don’t have a high nose ridge (in fact I barely barely have a nose bridge) so a lot of sunglasses will slide down my nose even if I tilt my head slightly. I’ve given up buying ill-fitted sunglasses even if they are cute because I get frustrated with them later. Gentle Monster is a Korean brand focus on creating modern sunglasses catered towards individuals with low nose bridges. I’ve tried a few pairs in stores and have been kicking myself for not trying them out sooner.
- Missoma Earrings – I love earrings, they are my go-to jewelry. I’ve order a couple pieces of jewelry from Missoma and are impressed with the quality of its jewelry. Currently I am in love the green malachite dagger hoop earrings. One thing to note is if you live in the U.S., make sure there is a low likelihood you will return any pieces because you’ll have to pay for international returns to U.K. Last time when I wanted to return a necklace, the post office told me it would cost $45; I decided to keep the necklace because the return shipping cost almost as much as the necklace.
- Meruji Earrings & Rings – Meruji is jewelry brand that I’ve been eyeing mostly because of the gold snake ring with the two mini diamonds. The brand offers minimalist jewelry with pearls, white sapphire, diamonds, etc.
Note: make sure to use Ebates for Black Friday, actual %s might change but Ebates currently offers 8% on Saks Fifth Avenue! Also if you use the Chase Freedom card, you can get 5% cash back on department stores this quarter!
Thank you for reading and Happy Black Friday shopping!