I am a huge skincare and beauty junky and every year I look forward to Sephora’s Friends & Family sales, especially in November when shoppers can get 20% off all products. As cliché as it sounds, Sephora is literally my candy store. Throughout the year, I add products to my wish list and then wait until April or Nov when Sephora has its F&F sale (15% and 20% discounts, respectively) to purchase everything. Remember to use the following: Ebates to get 4% cash back, Shop Through Chase to get 5% cash back or Discover Deals to get 5% cash back.
- Caudalie Grape Water – This cult favorite grape water will be my third bottle this year. I honestly thought I wouldn’t try another water / mist product because I loved Lush’s Breath of Fresh Air. However, my last bottle of Breath of Fresh Air had a sticky and slimy texture and was impossible to use. I decided to look for a new mist and finally gave the Caudalie Grape Water a try. I am well into my second bottle and wanted to stock up on this. I use the grape water as a toner before my serum and I love the moisture it provides and I also love how fine the mist is! I also use this after my foundation to make it lighter.
- Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum – This serum has the longest name ever but simply it is supposed to be a non-irritating, redness-reducing serum. This is actually my second bottle of the serum and the first serum that I have ever repurchased. I have been using this with the Caudalie grape water and this combination makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. The serum has reishi mushrooms, which apparently have been used in Chinese medicine for over 7,000 years to heal, improve health and promote longevity. I contemplated ordering the larger size on Origins website but decided to get the 30mL version from Sephora for now.
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment – I love trying new products and since I repurchased the Dr. Weil’s serum, I wanted to get another serum to try. The one I picked is Josie Maran’s Pure Argan Milk Treatment. The two key ingredients are purified water and argan oil – the products are somehow spun and combined into this milky liquid that will nourish and moisturize the skin. Since hydration is the most important factor for me in the winter, I am really intrigued by this product and can’t wait to try
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil and Pure Argan Oil Light Duo – Last winter, I had pretty dry skin so this year I want to make sure that won’t be the case. Besides hydrating serums, moisturizers and masks, I am incorporating facial oils into my skincare routine. Of course I have to try the argan oil and Josie Maran is offering this duo kit for $18 which is a good deal compared to one 15mL for $16. Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Tarte Maracuja Oil – I am also planning to purchase the 15mL maracuja oil from Tarte to try. Marcuja oil comes from passion fruit seeds and delivers moisture and brightness to your skin. I love passion fruits so naturally I am interested in products with passion fruit seed oil. The last facial oil that I wanted to try was the Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil; however, Sephora currently doesn’t offer the smaller size online.
- Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack – I have wanted to try this egg mousse mask for a while because the texture feels so cool! The mask is supposed to tighten and brighten your skin while delivering moisture. From reviews, some people like the mousse while others don’t see any effects. Mixing an actual egg and applying it as a mask will probably give you better results but not as convenient as pumping out the mousse and applying directly. Good thing this mousse is $20, not a high price tag in case the product is disappointing.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick – I can’t wait to get my first NARS Audacious lipstick! I love the magnetic closure and the hyper pigmentation of this lipstick. The Audacious line also has so many colors that I want but I’ve narrowed it down to Anna (smokey rose) or Lana (orange red). I always gravitate towards hot pink or hot red lipsticks that I can’t wear during the work week so this time I’m forcing myself to get a more wearable color like Anna or Anita but still my heart wants Lana!
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro – I am also super excited to get my first Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro! The lip maestro is a soft matte lip stain that is long lasting which is great because I am always too lazy to reapply lipstick during the day so I just end up with colorless lips. I have always wanted the YSL lip stains but I can’t stand the alcohol scent. Also I know the Giorgio Armani Lip Magnets are super popular this year but I like the slim design of the lip maestro more.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Lipstick – These I am purchasing as Xmas gifts for my aunt and cousin. I love these lipsticks so much that I want them to try the YSL lipstick and also get addicted to the yummy mango scent! Unfortunately, Sephora has very limited colors online this year so I am going any two available colors online and then exchange them in stores since the selection is much wider.
- Foreo Luna Mini 2 – For the longest time I have resisted getting the Foreo Luna because I have the Clarisonic Plus and couldn’t justify buying a similar cleansing device. However, I am tired of buying the replacement heads for the Clarisonic so I decided to pick the Foreo as my Xmas gift. The silicon brushes also feel much more gentle than the Clarisonic brush heads. Lastly, if you are debating between the regular size or the mini, I think the mini is the better size. The mini is more portal, easier to hold on your hands and $60 less. If you are deciding between the original mini or mini 2 then I think the mini 2 is worth the extra $40 splurge due to the larger brush area.
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler – I normally don’t curl my eyelashes because every eyelash curler I’ve tried pinch my eyelids. Yet, I still want to have curled lashes so I am going to try the Shiseido eyelash curler. I have read many good reviews on this and apparently it is more suitable for Asian eyes, which have smaller curvatures. Really look forward to trying this out and hopefully this one won’t pinch my eyelids!
Thank you for reading! Happy shopping to fellow Sephora shoppers!